Adding Z-Wave Lighting Devices, Sensors, and Thermostats to Home Center
Article ID: 32 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 2:58 PM
This article applies to Home Center 2 and Home Center Lite.
- Navigate to the Devices button on the top menu ribbon.
- Look for Devices in the left menu and click Add or Remove Device just below it
- This brings you to the add device screen
- Click the Add button in the top section of the page
- The Add Device box will pop up
- Put your device into inclusion mode and wait for the Add Device box to go away
- Return to the Device screen and locate your new device
- Click on the wrench to get to the device settings
- Name your device and assign it to a room
- Click the save button in the menu bar on the right
- Some sensors will show up as multiple devices. For example the Fibaro Motion sensor will also add a temp sensor and light level sensor. Repeat steps 6-8 for the additional devices.
You will now have a new Z-Wave device named and in the room that you assigned it to.